Our operational footprint stretched across Mpumalanga, Gauteng and we regularly operate in Swaziland, Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Mozambique and provide fast, safe, efficient and cost-effective service to the mining, agricultural, forestry, construction and industrial sectors.
10 BRANCHES AND A MODERN STATE-OF-THE-ART FLEET
All our fleet vehicles are centrally monitored/tracked and we have extensive experience in the administration and transportation of abnormal loads.
VAN WETTENS IS A MEMBER OF
- RFA – Road Freight Association (Wim Van Wetten is a board member)
- SATRA – SA Towing and Recovery Association
- ITSA – Institute of Transport of Southern Africa
- MCLI – Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative
- TRAA – Towing and Recovery Association of America (Wim Van Wetten inducted into hall of fame for his contribution to the towing and recovery industry in South Africa)
WE ARE APPROVED SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR
- AA – Automobile Association
- FAM – First Accident Management
- Cross Border Insurance Brokers
- HCV – Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Regent Insurance
- International SOS
- Mutual & Federal
- Hollard Insurance
- Zurich Insurance
- Liquid Capital
- Etana Insurance
Specialist towing, lowbed and recovery service.
0800 115 200